martedì 8 settembre 2015

Molly("Ulysses"J.Joyce) e Isabelle H.-Violette-Médée-Erika-Isabelle Huppert...

YES BECAUSE HE NEVER DID A THlNG LIKE THAT BEFORE AS ASK to get his breakfast in bed with a coupIe of eggs since the City Arms hotel when he used to be pretending to be Iaid up with a sick voice doing his highness to make himself interesting to that oId faggot Mrs Riordan that he thought he had a great Ieg of and she never Ieft us a farthing alI for masses for herself and her souI greatest miser ever was actuaIIy afraid to Iay out 4d for her methyIated spiri t teIIing me aII her ailments she had too much old chat in her about politics and earthquakes and the end of the world let us have a bit of Iun first God help the world if alI the women were her sort down on barhingsuits and lownecks of course rìobody wanted her to wear I suppose she was pious because no man would look at her twice I hope Ill never be like her a wonder she didnt want us tcover our faces but she was a weIIeducated woman certainly and her gabby talk about Mr Riordan here and Mr Riordan there I suppose he was glad to get shut of her and her dog smeIIing my fur and
andalways edging to get up under my petticoats especiaIIy then stilI I like that in him poli te to old women like that and waiters and beggars too hes not proud out of nothing but not always if ever he got anything reaIIy serious the matter with him its much better for them go into a hospital where everything is clean but I suppose Id have to dring it into him for a month yes and then wed have a hospital nurse next thing on the carpet have him staying there tilI they throw him out or a nun maybe like the smutty photo he has shes as much a nun as Im not yes because theyre so weak and puling when theyre sick they want a woman to get weII if his nose bleeds youd think it was O tragic and that dyinglooking one off the south circular when he sprained his foot at the choir party at the sugarloaf Mountain the day
I wore that dress Miss Stack bringing him flowers the worst old ones she could find at the bottom of the basket anything at aII to get into a mans bedroom with her old maids voice trying to imagine he was dying on account of her to never see thy face again though hc looked more like a man with his beard a bit grown in the bed father was the same besides I hate bandaging and dosing when he cut his toe with the razor paring his corns afraid hed gct blood poisoning but if it was a thing I was sick then wed sec what attention only of course the woman hides it not to give aII the trouble they do yes he carne somewhere Im sure by his appetite anyway love its not or hed be off his feed thinking of her so either it was one of those night women if it was [738] down there he was real1y and the hotel story he made up a (72J) pack of lies to hide it planning it Hynes kept me who did I meet ah yes I met do you remember Menton and who else who let me see that big babbyface I saw him and he not long married flirting with a young girl at PooIes Myriorama and turned my back on him when he slinked out looking quite conscious what harm but he had the impudence....

 

to make up to me one lime weII done to him mouth almighty and his boiled eyes of aIl the big stupoes I ever met and thats called a solicitor only for I hate having a
long wrangle in bed or eIse if its not that its some IittIe bitch or other he got in with somewhere or picked up on the sIy if they onIy knew him as weII as I do yes because the day before yesterday he was scribbIing something a letter when I carne into the front room for the matches to show him Dignams death in the paper as if something told me and he covered it up with the blottingpaper pretending to be thinking about business so very probabIy that was it to somebody who thinks she has a softy in him because 

alI men get a bit like that at his age especialIy getting on to forty he is now so as to wheedle any money she can out of him no fool like an oId fooI and then the usual kissing my bottom was to hide it not that I care two straws who he does it with or knew before that way though Id like to find out so long as I dont bave the two of them under my nose aII the time Iike that slut that Mary we had in Ontario tenace padding out her false bottom to excite him bad enough to get the smell of those painted women off him once or twice I had a suspicion by getting him to come near me when I found the long hair on his coat without that one when I went into the kitchen pretending he was 

drinking water l woman is not enough for them it was alI his fault of course ruining servants then proposing that she couId eat at our tabIe on Christmas if you please O no thank you not in my house steaIing my potatoes and the oysters 2/6 per doz going out to see her aunt if you please common robbery so it was but I was sure he had something on with that one it takes me to find out a thing like that he said you have no proof it was her proof O yes her aunt was very fond of oysters but I told her what I thought of her suggesting me to go out to bealone with her I wouIdnt lower myself to spy on them the garters I found in her room the Friday she was out that was enough for me a Iittle bit too much I saw too that her face sweIIed up on her with temper when I gave her her wceks notice better do without them altogether do out.... (pag.739



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento